How to Enable Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking
How to enable Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking
- Login to google analytics Account
- In Google Analytics Click on Admin
- In Left side Account panel select account
- In Middle Panel Select Property for which you want to enable google analytics ecommerce tracking
- In Third Panel Select View for which you want to enable
google analytics ecommerce tracking
- Click on view settings
- Click on E-commerce Settings
- Click on ON on both buttons
- Click on Next Step
- Click ON Enable Enhanced E-commerce Reporting
- Click on Submit.
- That’s done now you need to do with your website there are ready extension available for ecommerce providers like magento,Woocommerce etc you need to configure it with your web site
- See Bellow Video For Demonstration.